Plot 17, Graham, Chapelfield
Chapelfield, Temple Sowerby, Cumbria, CA10 1RW
Plot 17, Graham, Chapelfield
The Graham has a flexible living space which comprises of a SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN-DINING AREA with feature KITCHEN ISLAND and BI-FOLD DOORS to the garden. The adjoining GENEROUSLY SIZED LOUNGE spans the length of the property featuring a centrally placed modern MULTI-FUEL STOVE. The kitchen leads to a separate UTILITY ROOM that has access to the side of the house and the INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE. The STATEMENT HALLWAY features double doors leading to the kitchen/dining area.
FIVE BEDROOMS comprise of FOUR LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and ONE SINGLE BEDROOM on the first floor. The master bedroom has a sizeable windowed EN-SUITE BATHROOM. The large family bathroom features a FREESTANDING BATH as a focal point with a separate large shower cubicle and vanity unit.
The Graham is situated on a GENEROUS CORNER PLOT, including paved drive and landscaped gardens to the front and rear.
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Bi-fold doors onto garden
- Integral double garage
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Multi-fuel stove
- Statement bath
- 6ft garden fencing
- Turfed front & rear gardens
- Large block paved driveway
- Internal oak doors
Lounge: 4060 x 6980 (13' 4" x 22' 11")
Kitchen/Dining: 8395 x 3745 (27' 6" x 12' 3")
Utility: 2608 x 2635 (8' 7" x 8' 8")
Cloaks: 1163 x 2635 (3' 9" x 8' 8")
Master Bedroom: 5267 x 4440 (17' 3" x 14' 7")
En-suite: 2941 x 1390 (9' 8" x 4' 7")
Bedroom 2: 4662 x 3155 (15' 3" x 10' 4")
Bedroom 3: 4060 x 3710 (13' 4" x 12' 2")
Bedroom 4: 4060 x 3155 (13' 4" x 10' 4")
Bedroom 5: 2835 x 3260 (9' 4" x 10' 8")
Bathroom: 3618 x 3155 (11' 10" x 8' 8")
6130 x 5997 (20' 1" x 19' 8")
Situated right on the northern edge of the Lake District National Park, Temple Sowerby is within easy reach of the North Pennines AOB and the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Chapelfield is also the perfect base for exploring England’s spectacular north countryside.
Chapelfield, in Temple Sowerby, is a short drive away from Penrith town centre, the attractive centre of the Eden Valley offering a collection of independent shops and quaint cafés.
Temple Sowerby has easy access to all nearby major routes (M6 and West Coast main line) and provides an excellent commuter base for Cumbria.
Langwathby (4.6 mi)
Appleby (6.2 mi)
1. Travel on the M6, heading South until Penrith
2. Turn off and join the A66 at Junction 40
3. Follow the A66 (Temple Sowerby Bypass) for 5 miles
4. Turn left onto the B6412 and follow the road until Linden Park
5. The development is accessible by proceeding around to the left, behind the surgery
From the East:
1. Travel to the Scotch Corner via the A1 or follow the A688 South West towards the A66
2. Head West along the A66
3. Follow the A66 for 28 Miles
4. Take the exit towards Temple Sowerby, turning left onto the exit road and left again
5. Turn left and follow the road to until Linden Park
6. The development is accessible by proceeding around to the left, behind the surgery
Help to Buy
You could receive a Government equity loan of up to 20% towards the cost of buying your new home. This is available on selected new build developments. There is nothing to pay on the equity loan for the first five years. Visit the Help to Buy Equity Loan page for more information or contact us.