The Belgrave is a four bedroom detached home with single garage. The ground floor consists of a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, with a utility room and WC. The first floor consists of four bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and a contemporary family bathroom.
Located on the edge of the village of Great Eccleston, Thorne Meadows is a beautiful development of family homes in a range of sizes and styles. Greenery and mature trees are integral to the layout, and the development includes a pond, as well as open areas for wildlife and recreation. The roads are laid out in a cul-de-sac pattern, which means there is no through traffic. Properties are provided with garden areas to the front along with either a garage or dedicated parking space.
Great Eccleston is a truly hidden treasure of The Fylde – that gentle tapestry of green and rural England that stretches eastward between the Lancashire coast and the rising Pennines. Welcoming, well maintained and attractive, Great Eccleston village is a hub of local activity, thanks to its vibrant community, its thriving independent shops, and no less than three well supported pubs! In addition, there’s a cricket club, two village Primary schools, a market every Wednesday, a Farmers’ Market each month and a very popular annual Agricultural Show in July.
The local countryside is a delight to discover on foot and by bicycle; its proximity to the sea attracts all manner of bird life and the nearby River Wyre provides a further haven for flora and fauna. In addition, there are many small and inviting villages that give this little-explored area of The Fylde exceptional character and uniqueness.
Great Eccleston is close to the east-west A586 and M55, putting Cleveleys, Blackpool and the Lancashire coast within easy reach. In addition, Preston is just over 10 miles away, so there’s plenty of choice for shopping, leisure and entertainment – plus there are some excellent secondary and further education establishments in the area, with major universities at both Preston and Lancaster. The north-south M6 is also easily accessible, bringing the Lake District, Manchester and Liverpool within comfortable driving distance.
All the homes at Thorne Meadows are built with modern family living in mind. The specification is carefully chosen for its quality, practicality and aesthetics, to meet the daily demands of modern household requirements.
Internal fixtures and fittings
Your new home is fitted with an array of quality modern fixtures and fittings all as standard.
- Contemporary style 2 panel satinwood internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Chrome switches and sockets are provided throughout
- TV sockets are standard to the lounge and master bedroom with a phone socket fitted to the lounge
- Mains powered smoke detectors fitted in the hallway and on the first floor landing
Gas fired central heating and hot water is provided by a highly efficient BAXI Potterton system, by use of either a system boiler and cylinder or combination boiler (house type dependent), the warmth is radiated through your home with Myson radiators.
A generous selection of kitchen choices are available; from contemporary styling to a more traditional finish.
- Stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi appliances are fitted as standard and include a stainless steel double fan oven, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney hood or island hood
- Zanussi A+ rated integrated fridge freezer
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
Bathrooms & En-Suites
Complete with classic white sanitaryware and chrome fittings, providing a quality feel around these rooms;
- Back to wall Roca Sanitaryware Hansgrohe Coolstart taps to hand basins
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Bath/Shower wall bar mixer with shower screen
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Shower wall bar to all en-suites and separate showers
- A large selection of Ceramic Tiles are available to choose from for selected wall areas, with the option of upgrades
- Chrome downlighting
- Chrome heated towel rail
0.9m high post and rail fencing (1.8m screen fencing when plots are back to back) is provided throughout. Paved areas are in a buff riven flag. The front gardens are turfed and landscaped with trees and shrubs in accordance with our landscaping layout.
Warranty and Sustainability
An NHBC ten year warranty on your Rowland home will ensure that you can sleep comfortably with the knowledge that along with the high specification this home offers, it also offers a reassuringly high quality of build. In addition;
- Your new Rowland home addresses a number of sustainable principles, by improved build techniques and utilising selected quality materials, and where possible from sustainable sources, the impact on the environment and climate change has been reduced whilst increasing the performance of your home
- Water wastage has significantly been reduced by installing cisterns and showers that efficiently reduce flow rates
- Kitchen appliances such as your fridge freezer are minimum A- rated for energy efficiency and water consumption (where provided)
- Waste Management system implemented during construction to reduce waste produced and promote recycling materials where possible
Rowland offer an extensive range of extras which can accommodate any preference for individuality or for that added bit of luxury, all at competitive prices dependent upon build stage. Please ask a member of our sales team for more information.