Set in the heart of Heywood, Cedar Gardens is an exclusive development of detached and semi-detached homes, offering a choice of two or three bedrooms.
The development offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase a smart new build property, complete with private gardens and off-street parking.
Cedar Gardens is ideal for first time buyers hoping to get onto the property ladder, and for growing families wanting to move up to a larger home. It will also appeal to downsizers looking for a brand-new, low-maintenance property, in a traditional community.
Buyers can secure their new home with a deposit of just 5% as Russell Homes is part of the Government’s Help to Buy scheme. It is open to all purchasers for every property at Cedar Gardens, and is not just limited to first time buyers. It provides a loan of up to 20% of the value which, combined with the 5% deposit, means a mortgage of only 75% is required. Click to read more on Help to Buy.
The traditionally styled Cedar Gardens offers two housetypes, the two-bedroom Bradley and the three-bedroom Harper. Each property has been designed with care and attention to detail, creating comfortable and spacious open-plan living.
Both The Bradley and The Harper benefit from a good size garden, accessed by French doors opening out from the living space and off-street parking.
Set within an established community, Cedar Gardens overlooks the fields of Heywood Sports Village, and are within walking distance of the town centre shops and amenities, and several local schools.
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Soft close doors and drawers
• Caple gas hob with electric oven and extractor
• Glass splash back
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Vitra sanitaryware in bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
• Choice of Porcelanosa tiles in bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
• Chrome heated towel rail in family bathroom and en-suite
• Polished natural wood stair handrail
• High security front and patio doors
• Satin stainless steel door handles throughout
• Mains-wired smoke detectors
• Combination boiler
• Turfed front and rear gardens
• Paved paths
• Tarmac drive
• 1.8m high boundary fence to the rear
• Optional upgrades available:
– Kitchen units and worktops
– Electrical appliances
– Fitted furniture