Chester Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8PT
Ready to move in April 2019
- 5.86m x 4.25m (19’2” x 13’ 11”) family/kitchen diner with attractive bay window patio doors to lawned garden
- Neff/Bosch appliances including warming drawer and wine cooler
- Family bathroom with double ended bath and shower over
- Double shower to ensuite
- Full Height Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom and ensuite
- Block paved driveway parking for 2 cars
- Single garage with power
- Wondrwall smart system – operates your security/heating/lighting music etc
- Close to Train Station and Hospital
- HTB available
Delightful to look at inside and out, The Rostherne is a 4 bedroom detached family home with garage. The lounge sits facing the front of the property, whilst the dining / family area leads out through double French doors into the garden. The stylish and practical L shaped kitchen has a feature island which provides additional room to eat, prepare food or entertain guests. 3 of the bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom and the master bedroom has its own en-suite. A guest cloakroom is situated off the hallway with additional storage areas both off the landing and under the staircase.
Help to Buy
You could receive a Government equity loan of up to 20% towards the cost of buying your new home. This is available on selected new build developments. There is nothing to pay on the equity loan for the first five years. Visit the Help to Buy Equity Loan page for more information or contact us.