For days out, Southport, Blackpool and the Lancashire coast are within easy reach and to the east, the rising moors of the Pennines offer plenty of opportunity for exploration by car, bicycle and on foot. A little to the north is the delightful Forest of Bowland, a peaceful and selfcontained rural landscape of stone-built villages, woodlands and high hills leading eastwards towards the Yorkshire Dales
Surrounded by countryside, yet close to local towns, Euxton is also near to excellent local transport links, including the M6, connecting to The Lake District, Blackpool, Liverpool and The Midlands - and the M61, for Manchester, Leeds and beyond. Euxton also has rail links to Liverpool, Preston, Chorley and Manchester
All the homes at Pear Tree Grange are built with modern family living in mind. The specification is carefully chosen for its quality, practicality and aesthetics, to meet the daily demands of modern household requirements.
Gas fired central heating and hot water is provided by a highly efficient BAXI Potterton system, by use of either a system boiler and cylinder or combination boiler (house type dependent), the warmth is radiated through your home with Myson radiators.
Internal fixtures and fittings
Your new home is fitted with an array of quality modern fixtures and fittings all as standard.
- Contemporary style 2 panel satinwood internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Chrome effect switches and sockets are provided throughout
- TV sockets are standard to the lounge and master bedroom with a phone socket fitted to the lounge
- Mains powered smoke detectors fitted in the hallway and on the first floor landing
A generous selection of kitchen choices are available; from contemporary styling to a more traditional finish.
- Stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi appliances are fitted as standard and include a stainless steel double fan oven, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney hood or island hood
- Zanussi A+ rated integrated fridge freezer
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
Complete with classic white sanitaryware and chrome fittings, providing a quality feel around these rooms;
- Back to wall Roca sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe coolstart taps to hand basins
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Bath/Shower wall bar mixer with shower screen
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Shower wall bar to all en-suites and separate showers
- A large selection of Ceramic Tiles are available to choose from for selected wall areas, with the option of upgrades
- Chrome downlighting
- Chrome heated towel rail
0.9m high post and rail fencing (1.8m screen fencing when plots are back to back) is provided throughout. Paved areas are in a buff riven flag. The front gardens are turfed and landscaped with trees and shrubs in accordance with our landscaping layout. Cycle stores will be provided in rear gardens of selected plots (please refer to Sales Executive).
Warranty and Sustainability
An NHBC ten year warranty on your Rowland home will ensure that you can sleep comfortably with the knowledge that along with the high specification this home offers, it also offers a reassuringly high quality of build. In addition;
- Your new Rowland home addresses a number of sustainable principles, by improved build techniques and utilising selected quality materials, and where possible from sustainable sources, the impact on the environment and climate change has been reduced whilst increasing the performance of your home
- Water wastage has significantly been reduced by installing cisterns and showers that efficiently reduce flow rates
- Kitchen appliances such as your fridge freezer are minimum A- rated for energy efficiency and water consumption (where provided)
- Waste Management system implemented during construction to reduce waste produced and promote recycling materials where possible
One of the biggest contributors to global warming is carbon dioxide. The energy we use for heating, lighting and power in homes produces over a quarter of the United Kingdom’s carbon dioxide emissions. The average household causes about 6.0 tonnes of carbon dioxide every year. Based on this assessment the new homes on Pear Tree Grange are expected to produce in excess of 75% less carbon dioxide every year than the average household. Typically this would equate to estimated energy costs for the homes in the region of £1,500.00 for every three years, excluding energy used for running appliances like televisions, computers and cookers, compared to similar estimated energy costs of £2,850.00 for an older property. You and your family will benefit from the solar photovoltaic (PV) installation which we have installed on the property. The advantages of solar PV is that it reduces your electricity costs, it works from the sun’s rays and will even generate on cloudy days all year round. The systems that we have installed are very reliable, they have no moving parts, require little, if any, maintenance and they produce zero carbon dioxide emissions.
Rowland offer an extensive range of extras which can accommodate any preference for individuality or for that added bit of luxury, all at competitive prices dependent upon build stage. Please ask a member of our sales team for more information.