The Hatton is a four bedroom detached home with single garage. The ground floor consists of a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, with a utility room and WC. The first floor consists of four bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and a contemporary family bathroom.
Located on the edge of the village of Great Eccleston, Thorne Meadows is a beautiful development of family homes in a range of sizes and styles. Greenery and mature trees are integral to the layout, and the development includes a pond, as well as open areas for wildlife and recreation. The roads are laid out in a cul-de-sac pattern, which means there is no through traffic. Properties are provided with garden areas to the front along with either a garage or dedicated parking space.
In addition, Preston is just over 10 miles away, so there’s plenty of choice for shopping, leisure and entertainment – plus there are some excellent secondary and further education establishments in the area, with major universities at both Preston and Lancaster. The north-south M6 is also easily accessible, bringing the Lake District, Manchester and Liverpool within comfortable driving distance
Great Eccleston is close to the east-west A586 and M55, putting Cleveleys, Blackpool and the Lancashire coast within easy reach.
Kitchens A generous selection of kitchen choices are available; from contemporary styling to a more traditional finish.
- Stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi appliances are fitted as standard and include a stainless steel double fan oven, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney hood or island hood
- Zanussi A+ rated integrated fridge freezer
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
Bathrooms and en-suites Complete with classic white sanitaryware and chrome fittings, providing a quality feel around these rooms;
- Back to wall Roca Sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe Coolstart taps to hand basins
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Bath/Shower wall bar mixer with shower screen (to all house types with exception of Victoria & Wallingford)
- Hansgrohe Bath Filler (to Victoria & Wallingford)
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Shower wall bar to all en-suites and separate showers
- A large selection of Ceramic Tiles are available to choose from for selected wall areas, with the option of upgrades
- Chrome downlighting
- Chrome heated towel rail
Gas fired central heating and hot water is provided by a highly efficient BAXI Potterton system, by use of either a system boiler and cylinder or combination boiler (house type dependent), the warmth is radiated through your home with Myson radiators
0.9m high post and rail fencing (1.8m screen fencing when plots are back to back) is provided throughout. Paved areas are in a buff riven flag. The front gardens are turfed and landscaped with trees and shrubs in accordance with our landscaping layout. Cycle sheds will be provided in rear gardens of Hatton, Belgrave and Renishaw house types.