The Bonington is a 4 bedroom detached home with single garage, the ground floor offers a kitchen/dining room with a separate lounge, plus a utility and WC. The first floor features 4 bedroom with the master bedroom having an en-suite. Also upstairs is a contemporary family bathroom.
Marples Grange offers a variety of different styles of new homes. Together, these property types incorporate aesthetically pleasing choices of both contemporary and traditional styles of façades, finishes and architectural flourishes. These lend the entire development the ambience of having grown up gradually over time, just as a traditional village would do. What’s more, peaceful cul-de-sac avenues limit the speed and density of traffic, ensuring that the development possesses a quiet and tranquil nature.
Marton itself is just three miles from the Lancashire coast, where central Blackpool meets the sea, and is close to the green enclave of Stanley Park, which contains the renowned Blackpool Zoo. Nearby Preston Old Road has a number of local neighbourhood shops, whilst Blackpool town centre has an excellent choice of supermarkets and shops, for which Blackpool has long been celebrated. The coastal areas to the north and south of the town are glorious, from the southerly Ribble estuary and Lytham St. Anne’s to the historic former fishing town of Fleetwood, on the Wyre estuary overlooking Morecambe Bay and the Lake District, to the north.
The area has no less than four Primary schools and two Secondary schools, and its principal thoroughfare, Preston New Road, leads directly to the eastbound M55 motorway, which connects to the north-south M6 (for The Lake District, Liverpool and the Midlands) and M61 (for central Manchester and Leeds). There are also rail links from Blackpool to Preston, for onward West Coast rail services (Preston – London: 2hrs 45 mins)
Fixtures and fittings of exceptional quality
All the homes at Marples Grange are built with modern family living in mind. The specification is carefully chosen for its quality, practicality and aesthetics, to meet the daily demands of modern household requirements.
Internal fixtures and fittings
Your new home is fitted with an array of quality modern fixtures and fittings all as standard.
- Contemporary style 2 panel satinwood internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Chrome effect switches and sockets are provided throughout
- TV sockets are standard to the lounge and master bedroom with a phone socket fitted to the lounge
- Mains powered smoke detectors fitted in the hallway and on the first floor landing
0.9m high post and rail fencing (1.8m screen fencing when plots are back to back) is provided throughout. Paved areas are in a buff riven flag. The front gardens are turfed and landscaped with trees and shrubs in accordance with our landscaping layout.
A generous selection of kitchen choices are available; from contemporary styling to a more traditional finish.
- Stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi appliances are fitted as standard and include a stainless steel double fan oven, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney hood or island hood
- Zanussi A+ rated integrated fridge freezer
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
Bathrooms and en-suites
Complete with classic white sanitaryware and chrome fittings, providing a quality feel around these rooms;
- Back to wall Roca sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe coolstart taps to hand basins
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Bath/Shower wall bar mixer with shower screen (with the exception of Victoria, Charleston & Burlington house types)
- Hansgrohe Bath Filler to Victoria, Charleston & Burlington house types
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Shower wall bar to all en-suites
- A large selection of Ceramic Tiles are available to choose from for selected wall areas, with the option of upgrades
- Chrome downlighting
- Chrome heated towel rail
Gas fired central heating and hot water is provided by a highly efficient BAXI Potterton system, by use of either a system boiler and cylinder or combination boiler (house type dependent), the warmth is radiated through your home with Myson radiators.
Warranty and Sustainability
An NHBC ten year warranty on your Rowland home will ensure that you can sleep comfortably with the knowledge that along with the high specification this home offers, it also offers a reassuringly high quality of build. In addition;
- Your new Rowland home addresses a number of sustainable principles, by improved build techniques and utilising selected quality materials, and where possible from sustainable sources, the impact on the environment and climate change has been reduced whilst increasing the performance of your home
- Water wastage has significantly been reduced by installing cisterns and showers that efficiently reduce flow rates
- Kitchen appliances such as your fridge freezer are minimum A- rated for energy efficiency and water consumption (where provided)
- Waste Management system implemented during construction to reduce waste produced and promote recycling materials where possible
Upgrade your home
Rowland offer an extensive range of extras which can accommodate any preference for individuality or for that added bit of luxury, all at competitive prices dependent upon build stage. Please ask a member of our sales team for more information.