The Victoria is a 3 bedroom detached home with single garage, the ground floor consists of a separate kitchen with an open plan dining/lounge and a W/C. The first floor features an en-suite to the master bedroom with two other bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.
Meadow Gate in Farington offers a rewarding choice of three and four bedroom detached homes with garages, while the two and three bedroom semi-detached and mews homes benefit from private driveways or parking spaces. Ideally located within easy walking distance of all the amenities of Leyland town centre, making it the perfect place for families.
A bustling historic market town with a proud industrial heritage - a great location for living the good life! Leyland’s past reveals a rich seam of England’s history and today this bustling town proudly displays its heritage for all to see. Stroll around the town centre and you’ll discover Leyland Cross, a fine Saxon edifice; the British Commercial Vehicle Museum commemorates Leyland’s past role as manufacturer of Leyland trucks and buses - and at magnificent 150 acre Worden Park, you’ll find beautiful historic ornamental gardens and wide open green spaces.
Leyland town centre offers an array of local shopping experiences plus the vibrant and bustling Leyland Market which is open every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday and provides a wide variety of stalls to browse. Also conveniently located are a range of supermarkets and other major retailers. Leyland’s academic institutions have good reputations and there are several high schools, a technology college plus a sports college; in addition, Runshaw College has been awarded Ofsted’s highest accolade.
Local transport links are excellent; Leyland railway station is on the West Coast line, with fast links to Preston, Lancaster and Wigan, plus onward connections to Crewe and London Euston. Just minutes away, the M6 puts you within easy reach of the whole of the North West, with the Lancashire coast, the Trough of Bowland and the Lancashire moors easily reached for leisure days out and exploration.
Fixtures and fittings of exceptional quality
Internal fixtures and fittings
Your new home is fitted with an array of quality modern fixtures and fittings all as standard.
- Contemporary style 2 panel satinwood internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Chrome effect switches and sockets are provided throughout
- TV sockets are standard to the lounge and master bedroom with a phone socket fitted to the lounge
- Mains powered smoke detectors fitted in the hallway and on the first floor landing
0.9m high post and rail fencing (1.8m screen fencing when plots are back to back) is provided throughout. Paved areas are in a buff riven flag. The front gardens are turfed and landscaped with trees and shrubs in accordance with our landscaping layout.
A generous selection of kitchen choices are available; from contemporary styling to a more traditional finish.
- Stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi appliances are fitted as standard and include a stainless steel double fan oven, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney hood or island hood
- Zanussi A+ rated integrated fridge freezer
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
Bathrooms and en-suites
Complete with classic white sanitaryware and chrome fittings, providing a quality feel around these rooms;
- Back to wall Roca sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe coolstart taps to hand basins
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Bath/Shower wall bar mixer with shower screen (with the exception of Victoria, Charleston & Burlington house types)
- Hansgrohe Bath Filler to Victoria, Charleston & Burlington house types
- Hansgrohe Thermostatic Shower wall bar to all en-suites
- A large selection of Ceramic Tiles are available to choose from for selected wall areas, with the option of upgrades
- Chrome downlighting
- Chrome heated towel rail
Gas fired central heating and hot water is provided by a highly efficient BAXI Potterton system, by use of either a system boiler and cylinder or combination boiler (house type dependent), the warmth is radiated through your home with Myson radiators.
Warranty and Sustainability
An NHBC ten year warranty on your Rowland home will ensure that you can sleep comfortably with the knowledge that along with the high specification this home offers, it also offers a reassuringly high quality of build. In addition;
- Your new Rowland home addresses a number of sustainable principles, by improved build techniques and utilising selected quality materials, and where possible from sustainable sources, the impact on the environment and climate change has been reduced whilst increasing the performance of your home
- Water wastage has significantly been reduced by installing cisterns and showers that efficiently reduce flow rates
- Kitchen appliances such as your fridge freezer are minimum A- rated for energy efficiency and water consumption (where provided)
- Waste Management system implemented during construction to reduce waste produced and promote recycling materials where possible
Upgrade your home
Rowland offer an extensive range of extras which can accommodate any preference for individuality or for that added bit of luxury, all at competitive prices dependent upon build stage. Please ask a member of our sales team for more information.